DHCP problem

Hi, my IPS has changed my public IP, which I get via DHCP, but my FC5 box had problems updating it's configuration. Running:

/etc/init.d/network restart

didn't help, but it was asking DHCP for new config. After doing some manipulation with system-config-network and network service I did get the correct IP from DHCP, but still I get the error:

Network unrechable

ipconfig gives me correct settings.

Thanks for any sugestions.

Przemek