Re: Why I see certain messages from mailing list not ordered corectly by thread

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 09:16 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 08 July 2006 22:15, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> > It might be helpful if something similar was added to the fedora-list
> > footer, or at least to the listinfo page so that new users could find
> > it easier.
> >
> Absolutely.  That 'Searchable Archives' link would be invaluable.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general

has a search box right at the bottom, in a nice web interface.

Plus loads of ways to view the list: threaded in frames, blog format,
rss feeds, nntp newsreader format...