Re: SeLinux and mail relaying

So far no answer from the selinux list, it doesn't seem to have much activity that list. Can someone here help me out with this issue?
Thanks,
EJ

On Jul 7, 2006, at 4:15 PM, Paul Howarth wrote:

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 14:13 -0400, redhatdude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
While trying to set up a mail cgi script, I discovered that Selinux
is not allowing relaying mail from anything but postfix. I realized
this when I turned off selinux and I started getting the result of
cron jobs and other similar system emails.
So my question is ,  how can I make selinux allow programs other than
postfix and cyrus to relay emails?

You need to raise this on fedora-selinux-list.

If it's a policy issue, the right people will see it there.

Paul.