Re: fc2 upgrade to fc5

On Friday 07 July 2006 14:41, Jonathan Carpenter wrote:
> I have an old fc2 server that is in production running
> sendmail,dhcpd,webmin,webmail I am wanting to upgrade to fc5 but I am
> afraid this may cause problems. Has there been any problems with any
> upgrade like this?
>
>                        Thanks,
>
>                                     Jonathan Carpenter

I just finished trying to upgrade from FC2 to FC5. The FC5 disk 1 would not
get passed the preparing to install.  It just got to it and stopped.  I did
however have success upgrading to FC3, then FC4, then FC5.  I am still doing
some clean up though, but everything appears to be working now with some help
from this mailing list.

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com/
http://www.myenergyproducts.com/