Another yumex related question.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- Subject: Another yumex related question.
- From: Gene Heskett <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:39:27 -0500
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20060614)
This one should be for Sven. By poking around in my
/lib/modules/kernel-version/extras/ directories, I've apparently come to
the conclusion that my disappearing kmod-ntfs (and kmod-ndiswrapper)
installs are caused by the same mechanism as the default kernel update,
wherein only one older kernel is kept while all older kernels are removed.
There was a fix to make it keep the last 5 kernels which I applied,
unforch I can't now find the file where that particular variable is set.
My question then is, where do I set a similar keepit variable for
kmod-ntfs and kmod-ndiswrapper? Last nights reboot to a known good
working kernel only to find it had been silently emasculated by yum was
a very unpleasant experience.
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]