Re: yelp: error while loading shared libraries

Just another issue that seems to be related, but I do not know how.

Two days ago I have realized that ssh to my department cluster  was not working properly as the server issued a permission denied error and could not change to my home directory on the cluster. Meanwhile, I could login fine with Putty.

I have updated to

# rpm -q openssh
openssh-4.2p1-fc4.10

with no improvement. But after updating mozilla, this problem was solved also.

Alejandro

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=97872&topic_id=23388&forum=23#forumpost97872