Re: Use of Cups printing in a home network.

On Monday 03 July 2006 17:28, Tim wrote:
> The clients should have the original
> default cupsd.conf and client.conf files (they need nothing done to them
> for browsing to work).

Your comment about the client.conf file surprises me, as I have always had to
add the server name in there - though nothing else.  Could it be that it is
only needed if some other package doesn't provide the info?  Clutching at
straws, but if some of us need it and others don't...

Anne