Re: Podcasting client

On 7/1/06, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone please recommend to me a podcasting client? I have tried
kpodder, but it does not work fine here. I have also tried to install
castpodder, but there are some other packages that I have to install
previously and I cannot find them.

When I try to install CatPodder, I get the following:

Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package CastPodder.noarch 0:5.0-1.0.2006.0bgn set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: wxPythonGTK for package: CastPodder
--> Processing Dependency: pyxmms for package: CastPodder
--> Processing Dependency: pythonlib for package: CastPodder
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: wxPythonGTK is needed by package CastPodder
Error: Missing Dependency: pyxmms is needed by package CastPodder
Error: Missing Dependency: pythonlib is needed by package CastPodder

Where from can one get the missing packages?

Paul