Re: httpd, NAT/SUA, router and DynDNS

If you're testing this from within your network, it might actually be
working, and you're just seeing a side effect of internal connections
staying internal (you don't go out, come back in again, and get
redirected by your router), even if you're trying to browse to your
public IP address (you're just going in and around the internal side of
your modem/router).

Try this test:  Go to a website service like the HTML validator at the
W3C, and try and validate your webpage.  Also tick the option to show
your source.  If you see your website source code come back in the
results, regardless of any errors or correctness to the HTML, your web
server is accessible from the outside world.

<http://validator.w3.org/detailed.html>

results, regardless of any errors or correctness to the HTML, your web
server is accessible from the outside world.

<http://validator.w3.org/detailed.html>

I have done that and the validator & was able to check my html. I can
see my page source. So that means outside world can see my page. Is it
possible to see my page by going to the URL which I made at DynDNS
from within my network?