Re: Package to represent network traffic

Anne Wilson wrote:
I once had an installed package that gave a graphical representation of traffic on the network, but I can't remember its name. I've tried searching yum with a few guesses, without success. Can anyone help?

Anne
try knetstats

yum install knetstats

The above is for KDE, not sure if it works in gnome

Albert.

PS. you must enabled fedora extras repo.