Re: WORKAROUND: nfs-utils/librpcsecgss.so.1/libgssapi.so.1 dependency issue

Paul Howarth wrote:
What's hard to believe is that this problem is well-known and has been
>affecting people using the updates-testing and development repos, yet
>still the new release was made, which has precipitated these dependency issues.

Looks like the old "ItsFridayAndIveGottaPushThisOutAndGetOuttaHere"
syndrome, which leads to a lot of things that break over the weekend
and stay broken until Monday.  And, for a lot of people in the USA,
Monday is postponed till Wednesday next week.

--
Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.