Re: scan epson 3490

At 18:52 29/06/2006, you wrote:

Bonjour,

I try to have this scanner epson 3490 photo working under FC4.

I installed iscan from http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e/

sane-find-scanner gives:

<snip>
found USB scanner (vendor=0x04b8 [EPSON], product=0x0122 [EPSON
Scanner]) at libusb:001:004
</snip>

then scanimage -L:

device `snapscan:libusb:001:004' is a EPSON EPSON Scanner1 flatbed scanner

OK.

now when I run iscan, I get a small dialog box: "scanner is being
initialised" and the led on the scan blinks green slowly.

After a while, everything fails: "unable to send a command to the
scanner. Verify your scanner"

And the led on the scan blinks red....

That's all.

who can help me?