GNOME won't boot

I have a major problem. I can't seem to logon to GNOME. After I type in my password and hit enter, a message pops up saying:

"There was an error starting the GNOME Setting Daemon. Some thing, such as themes, sounds, or background settings may not work correctly. The setting Daemon restarted too many times. The last error message was: Child process did not give an error massage, unknown failure occured. GNOME will still try to restart the Settings Daemon next tiime you log in"

Then it gives me the option to "close" the popup box. So I then hit close. After that it starts loading for about 12 minutes and then everything goes blank. When I say "loading" I mean that the "fedora core" sign comes up and then a picture of icons appear. Sound fimiliar?

As soon as it loads for about 12 minutes or so, it stops and everything goes away(including the fedora core sign) and the only thing that is in front of me is a mouse pointer, nothing else.

After that I just waited for about another 15 minutes or so to see if it would take me to my desktop but it didn't.

The last thing that I did to the computer was uninstalling "Glade Interface Designer" I'm positive that I didn't uninstall anything that was related to GNOME. Anyway, after uninstalling Glade Interface Designer, I tried to go into terminal but it failed. So that's when I restarted the computer. Then that's when I received the above error message when trying to log in, as you can see.

As of now, I have no idea what to do to fix this. I will take any suggestions. Am I toast?

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=96826&topic_id=23242&forum=23#forumpost96826