Re: DVD burning -- correct syntax?

Doug Stewart wrote:

Mitja Mihelic wrote:
here's what I use to burn backups on DVDs:
growisofs -Z /dev/cdrom -R -J /path/to/folder
or
growisofs -Z /dev/cdrom=image.iso
when burning a folder I use -R for Rock-Ridge and -J for Joliet
extensions (no need for mkisofs here :)
when burning an ISO image, I presume it has already been created with
Rock-Ridge and Joliet.

The -J is the critical flag. Please make sure you use that when creating
your ISO.

since I am the one creating the ISOs for burning they are prepaired correctly.
no worries there :-)

--
mm