Re: LDAP Users unable to change passwords[Scanned]

Chris Bradford schreef:
I'm using LDAP to authenticate to Active Directory.

Logins work fine, but I've noticed that none of our users can change their passwords from the Linux boxes, but they can from windows.

I'm assuming this is due to an LDAP mapping, but I am unsure as to which one.

I get asked for my kerberos password, then my LDAP password, then for a new UNIX password. I then get the error:

The password you typed is invalid.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

-Chris Bradford

Maybe you set some password requirements, which dont match, on the Active Directory box... just a wild gues.

Mike

--
ATN Networks
Dirk de Derdelaan 215