Re: Bash problems?

Tomas Larsson wrote:
Dear group.
How do I do to, within a scrip, check if a directory I empty or not.
Cant find a way to do this in a simple way.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem

I see you got some good answers. For future reference, the "Advanced Bash Scripting Guide" is something you should be familiar with. It will take you from novice to Bash god!

www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

Regards,

John