Re: xcalc missing?

Joe Klemmer wrote:
Bob Goodwin wrote:

Anyone know where xcalc went off to? It was on my FC4 install but it's disappeared since the (funky) FC5 update. I don't know if
it's really not there or if I fraged it doing the upgrade.
Try    /usr/bin/gcalctool

	I want xcalc, not gcalctool.  I prefer xcalc.

               I understand your point, like many things I want to be
               in control of my own equipment!  I guess that's why
               we're not running Windows XP or some such?   However in
               this case there is little if any difference and the
               display is an improvement, at least with my XFCE.   I am
               still learning the application name ...

               Bob Goowin