Cooperative Bug Isolation for Fedora Core 5

After a truly embarrassing delay, I am pleased to announce that the
Cooperative Bug Isolation Project is now available for Fedora Core 5.
We currently offer the following instrumented applications:

  - Evolution 2.6.2
  - Gaim 1.5.0
  - The GIMP 2.2.11
  - Gnumeric 1.6.3
  - Nautilus 2.14.1
  - Rhythmbox 0.9.4.1
  - SPIM 7.2.1

Download at <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/>. We support yum,
apt, and many other RPM updater tools; see
<http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/repo-config.html> for customized
configuration help for any of our supported distributions and updater tools.

What's that?  You say you've never heard of the Cooperative Bug
Isolation Project (CBI)?  Get with it!  CBI is an ongoing, award-winning
(http://campus.acm.org/public/pressroom/press_releases/3_2006/liblit.cfm)
 research effort exploring ways to find bugs and improve the quality of
open source software using lightweight instrumentation, automated
feedback, and sophisticated machine learning algorithms.  Check us out
at <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/> for more information.  CBI needs *you*!
 The more data we get, the more bugs we can find!

Even if you've never written a line of code in your life, you can help
just by installing and using our specially instrumented builds of
software you use every day.

For those of you still on Fedora Core 1/2/4, we offer a limited
selection of packages for those distributions too.  When and if you
decide to upgrade to FC5, we'll be ready for you.  Until then, your
participation remains valuable!