Synchronizing folders nautilus

Hi,

does anyone here know if it is possible to synchronize two folders
with nautilus? For instance when I want to copy some new podcasts to
my iaudio player, nautilus only gives me the option to either skip
everything, and then nothing is copied, or overwrite everything, and
then everything is copied, wich takes a long time since I have a lot
of podcasts...

--
Trond Danielsen