Re: Firefox failure to render a page

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:59:57 +0930
Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's only one correct solution:  The webserver HAS to be fixed.
> There's no question about it, there's no shirking away from it.  It's
> broken, it's 100% THEIR fault, there's NOTHING that you should have to
> do to accommodate them, and there's probably nothing that you can do to
> force most browsers to misbehave like MSIE.

Thank you ever so much for the analysis and description of the problem.

I will pass this along to the people affected and they can take it up with that
outfit now that they have something definite to point to.

Thank you once again.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net