Re: Linux integration with ADS/LDAP

I can not speak to Linux because I have not actually done it. I can, however,
speak to AIX where I have done it numerous times with great success and what
I did there may be applicable here. At a minimum it will get you started
looking in the right place.

AD is both an LDAP and Kerberos server. We opted to take the kerberos route.
The setup was a little tedious but straight forward. I am sure that the AIX
setup will be different from Linux but the concepts will be the same.

A quick google of "linux kerberos active directory" showed a number of
promising results.