Re: Ten Reasons To *NOT* Use ZFS:

Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

In response the Josenildo Marques' message regarding Sun Microsystems'
announcement of the release of their new "blazingly fast" filesystem,
ZFS.

Ten Reasons To *NOT* Use ZFS:

Nice rant and you raise some good points with it.

From what I have been reading, and the article I linked in my reply to the original thread, I would love this on my home and work desktops.

Your points on licensing are the accurate and worth considering. This could be the show stopper.

--
Robin Laing