Re: Optical drive not booting

On 20/06/06, Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Talking about stupid BIOS programmers, I had one machine that would
not boot off of ether CD-ROM drive when you had both of them
installed, but would boot off of ether one if you only had one of
them installed. Both drives worked fine after booting. To make
matters more interesting, I have a boot floppy I keep around so I
can boot from CD-ROM where the BIOS does not support it. It would
let me boot from ether drive when I had both installed. So it was a
BIOS problem, and not a hardware problem.

Mikkel

Can you send me an image of that disk? I thought that Hiron's Boot
Disk would have something like that, but I can't find it.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com
33q3