KDE 3.5.3

It is good to see that KDE 3.5.3 has been released to FC5 but is
anybody seeing the following problem?

If I have a Superkaramba widget running then the normal icon on the
taskbar is not set and a generic icon with a question mark shows
instead.

Also when I run Kontact, then the normal Kontact icon on the taskbar
at the bottom of the screen is now a generic icon with a question mark
instead of the correct icon, and also the set of icons on the left of
kmail where the Summary, Mail, Contacts etc are also have generic
icons, but if I switch icon size then they appear but not
consistently.

I wonder if kdeartwork-icons (which is in extras) is yet to be updated
?  Anyone know the answer to this ?

Mike

--

mike cohler