disable generation of SSH keys?

Hello,

I have a really simple question, but am having a hard time finding an answer via Google -- How does one disable the SSH keypair generation that automatically occurs upon first booting-up a new machine ? I just installed FC5 and am trying to do this to avoid over-writing my former keys (which I restore to the machine in the post-installation section of a kickstart file). Any tips or pointers to online info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Cameron