Re: Is there a safe or easy downgrade FC5 > FC4??

May I suggest that we remain on the original topic, and the (very useful) discussion of recovering Gnome be continued under some other subject / thread?

I am quite interested in the answer to the original question, as FC5 has turned out to be unuseable on my primary machine due to dual-head problems in the ati driver.

Let me play the dumb user here and ask: What happens if I stick my FC4 DVD in the drive and boot into its installer? Will it "do the right thing" or will all hell break loose?

Andy
astadler at raydiance hyphen inc dot com