Re: Evolution & missing/wrong library

Jamie Bohr wrote:
Yes, evolution connector had been downgraded too,

$ rpm -q -a evolution*
evolution-data-server-1.6.2-1.fc5.1
evolution-connector-2.6.2-1.fc5.4
evolution-2.6.2-1.fc5.5
$ rpm -q -a gnutls
gnutls-1.2.10-1

On 6/19/06, *Paul Howarth* <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 11:09 -0600, Jamie Bohr wrote:
    > After trying to play with Evolution 2.7 I had to roll back to 2.6
    > however now the Exchange connector will not start.  When I start
    > ximian-connector-setup-2.6 I get
    >
    > ximian-connector-setup-2.6: error while loading shared libraries:
    > libgnutls.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
    > directory
    >
    > I get a similar error when I launch Evolution directly.
    >
    > I can launch Evolution (same versions of the connector) from another
    > system and not have any issues.  Help me please.

    Using --nodeps often ends in tears...

    Have you downgraded evolution-connector as well as evolution?

    Did you reinstall FC5 gnutls after removing the later version with
    --nodeps?

    Paul.