Re: Triple Boot XP, Vista, FC5?

I finally got around to trying this...

The Vista bootloader is different from the NT bootloader that XP uses. After doing grub-install from the rescue CD, the old "XP" entry in grub now boots the Vista bootloader, which offers me a choice between XP and Vista. A bit clunky, but it works.

I tried making a direct entry in grub.conf to boot Vista, but it doesn't work - probably because the Vista bootloader is on the drive that has XP, *not* on the drive that has Vista.

Regards,
Eric