Re: Keyboard multimedia keys

On 16/06/06, Mircea Hutanu <voodookid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Try to use xev to see the keycode for that button.

Thanks. Interestingly, for that particular key there is no input. That
would explain it! I wonder why it works on the XP box. It's not the
connections- I had to unplug it and put it back to move it to the XP
box and back. Is there any other reason why it shouldn't send any
signal?

Dotan Cohen
http://essentiaLinux.com
423