System date resetting when rebooting (FC4)

Hello,

I installed FC4 on several Dell PowerEdge servers (PowerEdge 850, SC420, etc.), but I notice that every time I reboot the server, the system date is changed. The system cannot retain the current date. I did not choose the option 'My System clock uses UTC' when installing Fedora. I have no idea whether the system clock uses it or not. Is that the problem ? And how to fix this date problem?

I cannot observe any pattern on the way the date is changed.

Thank you.

Stéphane