Microsoft FrontPage

OK, I am running fc5 and creating web pages with FP 2003. I need to generate a form that captures name and email address to send web page update notifications. Of course FrontPage extensions are needed. I have tried many times, unsuccessfully, to get this working. I also hear the FrontPage extensions will no longer be supported after June 30, 2006. Can someone suggest a native way to generate the forms for Apache. Does Fedora have a forms generator? I thought of DreamWeaver but that is expensive.

Thanks...