Re: another jerk in my mail box

On 6/16/06, Gerald Thompson <geraldlt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We can preach all day about MS Windows though, and I am quite sure a
lot of you will, but most companies look at the bottom line and the
majority of people calling in to the sales office want MS Windows.
Should they give people the option of Linux, yes, and eventually they
will more and more often.  We just have to keep applying pressure on
them.  For now though I am not going to cry too much about it, I have
no problem taking my free MS Windows CD, tossing it on the shelf,
formatting the HD and throwing Fedora on, or better yet, just going to
a parts store and building my own system.

That CD isn't free. If it's true that you pay more for a workstation
with RedHat installed then are MS getting the money anyway,
or do you get the RH support?

--
imalone