Re: Back to Fedora

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 06:49 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:

> $ yum install kdeartwork xscreensavers-base \
>               xscreensavers-extras xscreensavers-extras-gl
> should get all of them for you.

I thought slideshow was a stock option in KDE under screensavers.
Just checked, I have a fresh install, and using Control Center /
Appearance and Themes / screen saver / Banners and Pictures /
Slideshow / click on setup to display whatever you want to have
displayed. Put the pictures in one directory and it'll display whatever
you place there automatically without re-editing the slideshow. Piece of
cake. Ric