Re: Built kernel-2.6.16.20 for ntfs driver; now SELinux won't let me in

> try booting with enforcing=0 on the end of your
> kernel line.

> incidentally, for the ntfs stuff you can just as
> easily use the livna
> repository and install kmod-ntfs

Thanks for the livna tip.  I think my kernel build was
mainly inspired by ntfs, but I soon began to enjoy
snicking out the bulk of the FC5 `.config'.

As for getting in to inspect the logs, I have already
entered KDE as non-root, then `su'd to root to dig
around.  I built a module to allow hotplug_t to login,
but then I found it banned from just about everything
else.

I haven't booted that kernel in a little while, and I
don't have any logs handy, but I'll gladly provide
some example avc messages when I boot again.