RE: FC5 DVD respin jigdo available?

[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Konrad Karl
> Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 16:21
> To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: FC5 DVD respin jigdo available?
>
> Hello list,
>
> it would be a huge bandwidth saving if one of the
> respin experts could provide a .jigdo file (especially for FC5/i386).
>
> I have the original DVD and all updates stored locally here
> but I would have to download the full respin DVD without a .jigdo file.

Especially for the ones that do not want to download the entire operating
system again, just to save bandwidth and time, I have installed a Fedora
Unity Project mirror, but with the images extracted.

You could perform a net install from these:

http://fedora.kanarip.com/fedoraunity/

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen
http://www.kanarip.com/