Re: PHP/MySQL Crash Course?

Jerry Roy wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good book or site that will take me thru a crash
course for PHP/MySQL?

Much Appreciated,

Jerry
If you really want a book to learn from I would suggest "PHP and MySQL Web Development" by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson. I learned from that and just looking at the source of some open source projects.
Good luck,
Jacob