Re: Photo gallery recommendation?

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 19:33:12 -0500
Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PG> Gallery2 is under review for submission to Fedora Extras. You may
> PG> find it useful.
>
> Actually gallery2 is done and has been on the mirrors for a few days
> now.  You can just do "yum install gallery2" to get a minimal
> installation, but there are a ton of addon packages available.  You
> can do "yum search gallery2" to see the full list.

Hello, Everyone
I was unoccupied the other morning as I read this thread, and this
message in particular.  Even though I wasn't looking for anything like
Gallery 2 at that particular moment, I ran "yum install gallery2*" and
a few minutes later I had what ended up being this:
http://www.afolkey2.net/gallery2/main.php

Setup was a breeze.  I almost gave up when I saw that I needed to set
up a mysql database.  I have VERY spotty results with my attempts to do
that.  Even that went perfectly.

So, BECAUSE of my limited knowledge before hand, and my limited
knowledge since the installation, I must heartily reccomend gallery2 to
anyone who may have use for it.

Steven P. Ulrick