mailto: leads to Evolution - how to change to KMail?

I'm using FC5 and Firefox and my desktop is KDE: my preferred mail client is
KMail. When I click on a mailto: link in Firefox it opens Evolution. I
searched on "mailto:"; in "about:config" in Firefox, but the settings that
came up were non-intuitive, and none indicated a client to use. I looked
through the settings in KDE Control Center and in KDE Components/Component
Chooser KMail is set as the EMail client. Not sure where to look next -
suggestions?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA