New Machine install didn't evolution have SSL?

Trying to get my new machine installed so I can email the world, but evolution doesn't seem to install with SSL???
Whassup with that? I know dern well I had SSL before on my old machine, otherwise gmail doesn't do pop without it.
Oh yes, I need the url for that helpful guy on this list with all of the Q&A stuff for Fedora... I've got a new series of issues with my hotrod machine...

This Athlon64 3200+ keeps rebooting. During install of Fedora 4 it went kernel panic about one bank not syncing. It stopped blowing up for awile,  long enough to INSTALL ALL  (yes! I pressed the Red Button, which is not good to press)  and now it just does it whenever it feels like it.  I'll be retrieving my Fedora 5  (64) disks tomorrow, so I'm  gonna try that first. If it keeps blowing up THEN I'll yell my head off. <chuckles> I got my new tractor and computer a day apart. Figures the tractor would leak oil and the computer crashes. Next thing my pickup truck will have 4 flat tires and my dog will run away. Good thing I have no significant other. She would murder me in my sleep.  Oh yeah, the #$%^&* ants are swarming. At least I have no outstanding warrents. Ric