[ANN] reposinsync - a tool to check synchronizatino of yum mirrors

Reposinsync is a tool to check the synchronization of yum repository
mirrors.  I wrote it to understand the issues with yum that have resulted
in so many complaints over the last few weeks, with yum not being able to
find a working mirror.  I then wrote stablemirror.

<http://georgeanelson.com/reposinsync.htm>

Reposinsync gets the repomd.xml file for the base repository and all its
mirrors and compares their date of the primary data, summarizing how the
mirrors group together.  It also notes failing mirrors, and can show the
date for each out-of-date mirror.  By default it does all the repos in
/etc/yum.repos.d, but it also has file and repo globbing to do subsets of
the repos.