Bind X-Windows Paste to a Key

Is there a way to define a keyboard shortcut for pasting the X-Windows selection (which is by default pasted via the middle mouse button)?

I am looking for a keyboard shortcut, because it would be more convenient beeing able to paste without leaving the keyboard. I have been searching the web, but I couldn't find anything in this regard.

Thanks, Rainer

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=91923&topic_id=22230&forum=24#forumpost91923