Re: SELinux

Ben Mohilef wrote:
I really like the idea of SELinux, but have had to turn it to permissive
mode until I can learn how to tweak it for my purposes.  I just have not
had the time to do this yet.  Are their tutorials you would recommend.
On one of my trips to Barnes and Knoble I looked for some published work
on SELinux but could not find anything.

Greg

The famous Irishman O'Reilly comes through again:

SELinux - NSA's Open Source Security Enhanced Linux
Published 10-04, 254 pp. by O'Reilly
The isbn is  0-596-00716-7

It should be available or by special order at your local Barnes & Noble store.

Nearly two years since publication date. Like I said, you won't find much up to date information (e.g. on using loadable policy modules) in print.

Paul.