Re: SELinux

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 14:24 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> SELinus is far from being window-dressing; when configured properly it
> is capable of restricting each process to the minimum capabilities that
> that process needs to do its job, and most exploits require that
> processes be circumvented to so something else, hence SELinux offers
> protection against those exploits.
>
> Paul.

I really like the idea of SELinux, but have had to turn it to permissive
mode until I can learn how to tweak it for my purposes.  I just have not
had the time to do this yet.  Are their tutorials you would recommend.
On one of my trips to Barnes and Knoble I looked for some published work
on SELinux but could not find anything.

Greg