CUPS do not print after update - SOLVED for me

Hi all,

I experienced printer not working after cups update.

I don't know if it is usefull for someone else, but I used gutenprint to
be able to print on my Epson DX4800.

After upgrading cups, in the web page of cups admin I see the messages:
DX4800: "Filter "commandtoepson" for printer "EPSON_Stylus_DX4800" not
available: No such file or directory"

I didn't look for thi messages before to open bug in bugzilla and to
involve developers to solve problems.
So the question is
 gutenprint 5.0.0 rc2 compiled and installed on previous cups worked.

Updating cups break printers
Compiling and installing gutenprint 5.0.0 rc3 solved problems.

I don't know if reinstalling old compiled gutenprint 5.0.0rc2 would also
fix problem

Bye to all
 Ambrogio