Re: getting a wireless netgear WG511T card to work on FC

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 11:59:44AM -0700, bruce wrote:
> duh!!!
>
> sorry about that.. i know that there are RPMs.. I've looked at the
> atRPMs/etc.. I don't know which ones to grab!!!
>
> I also don't know that this is the end/start of the process...
>
> I was/am hoping that I can find someone who could tell me exactly which RPMs
> to grab, as well as the process required to get everything running...

The easiest is to let smart/yum/apt do their job with something like

yum install madwifi madwifi-`uname -r`

(you need to activate atrpms in your depsolver setup).

If you need to download by hand then probably you will need (for i686,
non-smp, non-xen0):

http://dl.atrpms.net/all/madwifi-0.9.0-23.rhfc5.at.i386.rpm
http://dl.atrpms.net/all/madwifi-kmdl-2.6.16-1.2122_FC5-0.9.0-23.rhfc5.at.i686.rpm
http://dl.atrpms.net/all/madwifi-hal-kmdl-2.6.16-1.2122_FC5-0.9.0-23.rhfc5.at.i686.rpm