POP3 Auth after updates

Anyone experiencing some login problems with Dovecot after last
night's/today's updates?  My server doesn't seem to allow pop3 logins now
after the updates.  I don't run a firewall on the server (do on the
router), nor selinux, so those shouldn't be the problems.  And I am
writing this/checking my email via squirrelmail on the server from my
workstation, so imap and pop3 *seem* to work.

So would there be a /etc/pam.d/dovecot auth type problem or something
related?

Thanks,

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY