Re: kde in extras - the devel discussion

Hi,

> What do you think ?

I don't have a problem with KDE being in extras if GNOME is the desktop
of choice, just as I wouldn't have a problem with GNOME in extras if KDE
is the desktop of choice.

As RH/FC said ages back they wanted GNOME to be the desktop, then fair
enough. As long as I have the ability to suck in the bits of KDE I need
when making packages, I'm fine with it.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who