Re: numlock key

--- nightrid3r <03taxi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> when login in into the graphical consol (X) my
> nulock key is always off.
> Since both my username and password contain number
> and i always forget
> to activate the numlock i wonder if there is a
> setting that will
> automaticaly activate the numlock when login in.
>
> --
> nightrid3r <03taxi@xxxxxxxxx>
> > --

This is an easy one.

# yum install numlockx

straight from http://www.fedorafaq.org/

Q: How to I make numlock be on by default when I start
my computer?
A: If you want numlock to be on whenever you start X
(the graphical mode of Fedora):

   1. Open a Terminal.
   2. Become root:

      su -
   3. Install the "numlockx" program:

      yum install numlockx

Now numlock will be on every time you start X.

Regards,

Antonio