Re: OT:Test & burnin software recommendations

Thomas Taylor wrote:
Anyone got a recommendation for a self-booting floppy or CD that has test and burnin software on it?

The old one I had, leftover from DOS 6.2 days, somehow got damaged when my daughter was using it so need something to replace it.

Requirements:
free or low cost (not commercial-personal use only)
preferably internet downloadable
use with up to AMD k7/PIII
have full memory test
preferably test selected ports (serial, parallel & usb)
test hard drive
test video, keyboard, mouse

Thanks,
Tom

This isn't really an answer to your query, but for testing memory, just install memtest86+ and then run memtest-setup as root, this will add a grub.conf entry for memtest. :)
-Dan