KDE Developers

Greeting All,

First of all, let me just say that you are all a great group of people and I have really gotten a lot of wonderful help with my Fedora boxes from all of you and I wish to thank everyone for that.

Now, for the reason of this message.

I am looking for a KDE developer or team of developers to help work on a few themes that we have along with some XServer configurations based upon a project that we are using Fedora 5 to build upon.

If anyone is interested them please get in touch with me so that we can talk more about what we are doing, ok.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks again,
Lonine